Thursday, August 27, 2009

Marco Salqueiro

A Fast Forward...
From: Administrator
Subject: Marco Salqueiro

I love the way this hot muscled and hairy Brazilian stud at Alpha Male Jerkoffs talks to the camera, telling us exactly what turns him on. Now we know that he loves you to stroke his huge dick while it grows inside his underwear, and that by rubbing those huge brown nipples he is receiving more pleasure than we can imagine. What I can imagine is the pleasure I would get, though, of licking between those huge hairy thighs and sucking on his balls as he shoots his cum all over my face. Or maybe feeling his rough beard on my ass as I sit astride his face and gaze at his whopping delicious cock. Hmm, not sure which fantasy to enjoy first.

marco1000amjo2.jpg

marco1000amjo3.jpg

marco1000amjo4.jpg

marco1000amjo5.jpg

You may view his video at Alpha Male Jerkoffs

No comments: